miércoles, 11 de abril de 2018

My life

MY PERSONAL INTRODUCTION

Hello everyone!!

My name is Yennifer Garcia Ramirez. I am from Marinilla. I live in Marinilla. I am study and nurse. I am 19 years old.I like sleep,Read,Eat,Walk,Ride,Listen to music.I don’t like the cats,I don’t like onion,I don’t like cockroach.My favorite animals are horses.My favorite color is black and sky blue.My favorite TV Show The Simpsons. I like suspense books.My favorite sport is the swimming.


I like read.Is something magic.


I don´t like onion. Is nauseating

My favorite animals are horses. They are beatifull

          

    My favorite tv show the simpsons   
  


My favorite sport is the swimming. I love





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

MY TOWN

My Town I live in Marinilla. It is a small town. The weather is cold. It is located in Eastern Antioquia. It has 55.000 inhabitants. Peo...