lunes, 16 de abril de 2018

DAILY ROUTINE

MY DAILY ROUTINE

      I wake ap at Six O`clock

                                                   I take a shower at Ten past Six

I get dress at Twenty past Six

I camb my hair at half past Six

I Make up at Twenty to Seven

I brush my teeth at Ten to Six

I go to Sena at Seven O`clock


I take a break at Ten O`clock

I go to study at half past Ten

I leave Sena at Twelve O`clock

I arrive home at half past Twelve

I have a lunch at Two O`clock

I take a nap at Three O`clock

I get up at Four O`clock

I go out with my friends at Seven O`clock

I arrive home at Ten O`clock

I sleep at Twenty to Twelve




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

MY TOWN

My Town I live in Marinilla. It is a small town. The weather is cold. It is located in Eastern Antioquia. It has 55.000 inhabitants. Peo...